- CAM: Movie is recorded in a movie theater, usually because it’s very new. Low picture and audio quality.
- TS: Same as cam, but better sound and/or image.
- SCR/DVDSCR/HDSCR/HDRip: High quality early release of the movie, often with watermarks or foreign hardcoded subtitles.
- WEBRip/WEB-DL: Ripped or downloaded from an online movie service. Often as good as blu-ray.
- DVDRip: Ripped from a DVD, alright quality but low resolution.
- BluRay/BRRip: Ripped from a Bluray disc, perfect HD quality.
Advertisment ad adsense adlogger