[Software] Adobe Illustrator CC 2015 19 0 0 (64-Bit) + Crack Incl.| 1.75 GB
- New Creative Cloud Libraries capabilities
- Dynamic Symbols
- Adobe Capture CC integration
- Shaper tool
- Work more visually with Smart Guides
- Illustrator Draw for Android
- New SVG export option
- Enhanced Comp CC integration, plus iPhone support
- New Live Shapes: Ellipses, Polygons and Lines
- Touch workspace updates
- And so much more
– [Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan]: Right-Click doesn’t work in a dual monitor scenario.
– [Mac OS X 10.10.3]: File preview in open dialog is cut in half when in column view.
– [Mac]: AI crashes on moving any object or drag-drop between panels when the Chrome browser extension “Pushbullet” is installed on the machine.
- GPU Preview:
– GPU Driver Update Warning now contains a link to a Knowledge Base article with details on how to update the user’s GPU driver.
– Illustrator crashes when saving any file as EPS after GPU Fallback.
– Placed artwork is not rendering correctly in GPU Preview.
– GPU Fallback triggers on placing, copy/paste attached non-native arts.
– Anti-Aliasing Issue 3: Anti-aliasing issues on thin stroke and filled paths.
– Anti-Aliasing Issue 2: Anti-aliasing not happening correctly for some parts of paths.
– Anti-Aliasing Issue 1: Anti-aliasing produces unwanted lines and dot at the edges for multiple overlapping objects with blending modes.
– With multiple GPUs detected (one supported other one not supported), GPU Preview gets disabled because Illustrator incorrectly picks the unsupported GPU.
– Win 32 Only: GPU Fallback is not working and Illustrator crashes on opening.
– Driver details when multiple graphics cards are detected should provide more details.
– Guides appear as solid lines below 200% zoom even when they are set to dots in preferences panel.
– [WIN 10, AMD Catalyst Beta Graphic Driver 15.4]: The OS stops responding when creating some artwork when working in GPU Preview mode in Illustrator.
– Incorrect rendering of blend objects or objects with Knockout group in GPU preview.
– Pencil Tool feedback stops working when drawing while in GPU Preview mode.
– Place link/embed EPS with Type42 font (TrueType font – language level 3) is not rendered.
– Illustrator goes into outline mode in CPU Preview for files having gradient mesh at 6400% zoom level or more.
– Linked EPS & PDF files are not rendering correctly in GPU Preview.
– A double edge appears while using the on-object widget to resize the radius of the rounded corners.
– Path artifacts on multiple overlapping paths.
- CC Libraries:
– Illustrator CC 2015 Libraries freezes when adding assets.
– Thumbnail of asset in the CC Libraries panel is not updated after editing the original art if the graphic name has Japanese characters.
- Windows 10:
– [Windows 10 Japanese]: Some Korean characters display Tofu boxes on Library menu/Color Theme Panel/Behance dialog in Japanese version of Illustrator.
– Win10: Two character options display junk characters dropdown Character Panel list at control panel.
– [Windows 10 Only]: Rendering issues are observed on applying blending mode to an object.
– Selecting, renaming, or deleting layers after switching between documents can cause Illustrator to crash.
– The numeric values in the numeric edit field starts increasing when changing the focus after printing the Illustrator file as PostScript when the OS system locale is different from the English locale.
– AI displays a corrupt preferences error after printing the AI file as PostScript when the OS system locale is different from the English Locale.
Buy Premium Account To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
SINGLE LINK: http://safelinking.net/bBQjw6l
700MB LINKS: http://safelinking.net/WNpkCQn
SINGLE LINK: http://safelinking.net/k1d7TJB
700MB LINKS: http://safelinking.net/qoCr7tn